Hyperspaces: The next dimension of web design and development.
Tools for designing and coding the web have never been better.
UI design tools have symbols and handy plugins, web development languages are always evolving, and text editors have superpowers like never before.
But, if you take a step back and look at the bigger process, there's a lot that can improved:
- Web design tools force you to work with shapes and instead of actual components and patterns
- You have to tediously manage layers, mock up different screen sizes, and create complicated, time-sucking prototypes
- When designs are ready for development, all those preciously crafted details, all those intricately set up symbols and artboards, are still completely disconnected from the web
- As a developer, you have to manually inspect and discover all the necessary design information, hoping that nothing gets lost in the translation from idea to execution
- You spend more time than you'd like wrangling dependencies, pouring through documentation, and rewriting solutions to the same common problems
There’s a better way.
Instead of mimicking the web with static mockups or partially-featured layout plugins, what if the design tool was the web?
Instead of annotating designs or fearing that developers might miss important details, what if design and development converged in a single tool?
Hyperspaces is our answer.
Hyperspaces is a browser-based design and development tool that allows you to focus on creating great user experiences without wasting time or energy.
No clunky WYSIWYG editor, no junk code output, no more wrangling design files that are stale as soon as coding begins.
By incorporating principles of web standards, progressive enhancement, performance, and accessibility, Hyperspaces allows for faster design and development with code quality unmatched by other tools.
At it's core, Hyperspaces allows you to quickly combine patterns to make your ideal web experience. You keep full control over the appearance and behavior; Hyperspaces does all the heavy lifting of semantic markup, maintainable styles, and performant functionality.
By combining design and development in a single tool, teams can break down barriers and do their best work, together.
We can't wait to see what you'll build with it.
Want to try Hyperspaces?
* Your email will only be used to send an invite to try Hyperspaces, when it's ready. You will not be subscribed to any marketing lists, and your email will never be provided to a third party.